Porcelain is made from kaolinite clay baked at extremely high temperatures to produce a dense, highly durable material. Porcelain countertops are non-porous as well as resistant to scratches, stains, and heat. It’s stronger than granite and is a fraction of its weight. As an engineered stone, it comes in a wide swath of colour palettes and can be fabricated as one seamless piece. Porcelain is also very low-maintenance without any need for sealing.
PORCELAIN FOR COUNTERTOP
MaxSpace Stone Works has been working with porcelain slabs for countertop and cladding since 2015 when the 12mm large format slabs were introduced to the Canadian market.
Over the years, we developed many systems and products for backing the porcelain countertop especially the Aluminum Honey Comb.
The Aluminum Honey Comb was designed and made specially for porcelain countertop. With this backing support, your countertop will be much more durable and will last for a long time.
We stock over 1000 slabs of Porcelain from the best brands around the word including: Neolith, Sapien Stone, Laminam, Dekton, Italstone, Idylium and Lamborghini
With the “IN STOCK” items, our client can purchase even ½ slab to reduce the cost.
- IDYLIUM-Catalogue_2021-hd-1.pdf | Powered by Box
- AUTOMOBILI-LAMBORGHINI-SURFACES_Catalogue-2021-singlep.pdf | Powered by Box
- Porcelain kitchen countertops and worktops – SapienStone
- Laminam – Superior Natural Surfaces
- Italgraniti Group – Italstone
- What is Neolith? Find out about this revolutionary material
- What is Dekton – Cosentino EN Canada
Advantages of Porcelain:
- No Sealing Needed
- Fewer Grout Joints
- Easy to Clean
- Resistant to Stains, Light & Acid
- Resistant to High Heat
- 30% Stronger Than Granite
- Consistent Patterns
- No Discolouration
- Can Be Installed Over Existing Countertop